• past eyepoppers
• click for original
[EXCERPT: ... one man died of electrocution while trying to stun a pig, whose owner then died of heart attack.]
Two Die in Pig Shock Horror
November 26, 2001
BUDAPEST (Reuters) - The annual pre-Christmas swine slaughter in a southwestern Hungarian village came to a shocking end on Saturday after one man died of electrocution while trying to stun a pig, whose owner then died of heart attack.
Celebrations at the pig-killing party in Darvaspuszta took a turn for the worse when an unnamed visiting Croatian man shocked himself to death while trying to knock out a pig with a homemade electric pig stunner, national news agency MTI said
A local man ended up in hospital with an irregular heart rhythm after attempting a rescue by trying to unplug the device.
The accident so upset the pig's owner, he suffered a heart attack and died.
There was no word on the fate of the pig.
^ ^ ^ TOP